Hawaiian Hansen's!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life of the Homeless


We are still trying to figure out life right now and are basically homeless! So we are grateful for family to let us stay with them. We stayed at the Hollberg’s for a week, but then decided to head down to STG and try to figure out life there! My best friend Cachet had her baby boy Nash! He is super cute and has lots of dark hair!Lyndon took me on a motorcycle ride around Bountiful, up by the temple and such! It was a beautiful ride and we saw some amazing houses!
 And another flood hit in Santa Clara. We helped clean out one of the houses! So sad and it was so destructive! 60 homes were affected! But there were so many folks there helping and doing a lot for these people! There are still MANY great and loving people in this world!
It was Cody’s farewell weekend! Oh man. The Parry siblings all went to Lake Powell, so we were supposed to just get the house clean for the open house. Well we forgot to let the house cleaners in – so it became a nightmare trying to get everything ready! But we did it! There were lots of supportive family members, friends, neighbors, coaches there for Cody! I am so excited for him. His talk was awesome and had us all laughing and crying (and the ward now calls us the Farting family). I still love our tradition of all sleeping in the TV room together. Who needs beds seriously? I went through all my clothes – gave more than ½ away! Quite proud!
Connor had his homecoming football game. Its been so fun to see the brothers play! Since I have been in Hawaii the last few years I’ve missed a lot. Dylan played Hurricane in double overtime and won! And we even got to see Wyatt play too!
Painted the garage floor!  Go see our hard work! And then came the drive to Fresno….. Lyndon started working at an accounting firm, and I’m working on pa applications. I have a couple interviews coming up and hope something will work out! Here are some pictures from our 8 hour drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment