Hawaiian Hansen's!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Adventures of January Begin

Well please bear with me as I try to figure out this new blogging thing. The goal is to do two blogs each month and count this as my journal writing for the year. This way you can read all about us and I can write down my memories ... and so it begins.

We started out the month in Park City with my family. We attempted skiing, but with the rocks and debris made that not last very long. But it was still fun! Before we left to visit Lyndon's family in Fresno, we had an annual Christmas break bowling party with some of our neighborhood disabled friends!




And Connor and I had one last chance to get our riding in! We had a few beautiful sunset rides!

January 9: real life began. School started. Luckily we threw all of our things in the front room of our new apartment before the break, so we got to organize and clean ALL day! But we are happy to be in the married student housing! (half the price, yes we will take it!) Along with the massive cockroaches we have seen! I am blessed to have Lyndon (who is scared of nothing) to kill all these animals who are wanting to be our friends! Thank you! I scream and stand on the bed while he does this. Typical right? When the animal is as big as you, its intimidating!

Lyndon found another love in life. Which I'm okay with. Believe it or not, it is a doughnut. He actually found this hole in the wall bakery with his nose. All the animal killing is making him connect with his own inner animal.

Besides attending class, studying, practicing softball, and going to the beach (yeah its 80 and sunny here) we enjoy making some sugar free desserts on the weekends! And yes, that is an OVEN that you see! Aren't we lucky! Naturally, this was the first food we made.
That is all for now! Thank you!

1 comment: