Life continues to be full of excitement. We were able to celebrate MLK weekend by hiking up to Laie Falls. It is a LONG hike up behind our school. I'm working on my senior research project at a burn site which is close to the falls, so we invited our friends Natalie and Mike Bussio to go with us.
On Monday we spent the day at the Turtle Bay Resort. After dominating in about 10 volleyball games and enjoying the sunny day (it takes a lot to win that many games in a row) we were done. Although we did need some groceries for the week, we thought it would be fun to return this cart that we found in front of our building ...
Yes, Lyndon insisted that he was a gentleman and gave me a nice ride to the grocery store.
And we wanted to show Bev that we have put our new basketball shorts to good use. And you can see some of our giant yet, humble abode.
When there is sunshine on a Saturday, it is amazing! Our sunniest days are ALWAYS on Sunday! I guess thats our biggest punishment for coming to school on an island. But we are still able to enjoy life!
Lyndon loves our crock-pot! But it works for me! It's nice to have something different from my cooking or heating up of hot pockets! Sunday dinners are always tasty! I chose my man wisely!
Todd used to always be so mad when we lived in Florida that the sunniest days are Sunday too. It's true! I'm glad you started this blog - you will have to share the good crockpot recipes you make. I am always looking for a good recipe!
ReplyDelete