Hawaiian Hansen's!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day!

What an insane month so far! We'll call this the month of rain! It seriously has rained so much! We've had games cancelled, rescheduled, cancelled, and so on basically all month. I guess its typical for when someone's parents come to watch games, they only get to see half of what they came to watch (Todd and Tracy have now had the experience)! With games cancelled and rescheduled we still managed to have some fun . . . Lyndon was able to go scuba diving, we hung out with the other Parry's and ate some delicious food, and of course I was able to get all school work done (at wee hours in the morning, I can't stay up late, but I can sure get up early!)

Watching some Asian Parade down in Waikiki!
complete with dragon and fireworks! Probably the best firework show i've ever seen!

Yeah we sneak into hot tubs when its raining . . . so what!
The new Disney hotel had this awesome mat thing in the ocean that we played on! We're thinking a new Lake Powell toy . . .

When we say it rains . . . we mean it. We had a huge thunder and lightening storm which woke us up . . . this is what we found!


Classrooms flood!

On Saturday the 10th, Lexi came over and we just had to make a treat and watch a movie! This is what we do best! Sugar free with home made cream cheese frosting!


Lyndon also makes the best Sunday dinners! I just want to add that I put together all of the sides! So I did participate in making the dinner! But it was delicious!


We got to play a few games on the Big Island this week! It's always fun to travel to games! And then the fun catches up when you look at your list of things to do this week with school and its not that fun anymore! But after this week . . . my senior research project is almost completely done! I present at the undergraduate research conference on Thursday the 22nd.

We also went and saw the Lorax this week! We both thought it was really cute! It made me want to sing and dance with all the people! We were also able to go and see the men's BYU volleyball team play the university of hawaii on st. patty's day! Lyndon would have been about average in height, but man could they all jump! It was really fun to watch! UH has some amazing facilities!


And of course we needed food, so we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings! I recommend the parmesan garlic!

Sorry this post is soo long, and there are a million pictures! But its my journal okay! We also learned that we are going to be going to Chicago this summer! Lyndon is going to be installing alarm systems with Vivint. He has been working with them this past week, but with solar systems and seems to be pretty happy so far. But we are both excited to be going to Chicago! It'll be a whole new adventure! I'm still working on finding a job with a hospital or a doctor there, to keep me busy. If anyone has any suggestions about what do to there let me know! All I know is there are baseball teams and good pizza!


No comments:

Post a Comment