March is already over . . . oh boy! Two more weeks and we will both officially be college graduates! It is crazy to think about, but we are both ready to move on! We will for sure miss having the beach so close, sunny breezy weather, having homework, the testing center, the library, and all of our lovely cockroach buddies! (just saying . . . i have killed 2! i was pretty proud of myself). These past two weeks have been super busy, having a test in every class and presenting my research project all in the same week! And Lyndon has been working from about 7am to 11pm most nights! It's weird not having him home, but its been a blessing having him working!
So I have a confession . . . I probably haven't finished a book (cover to cover) since about the 7th grade. But once I heard the Hunger Games was going to be a movie and all my brothers said it was "soo sick" I figured I had to read it. So I actually read it cover to cover. And the movie was amazing! We started out the night by going to my favorite restaurant Breakers where we celebrated Mike Bussio and Lyndon's birthday just a few weeks early!
Then we headed to our fun little Laie theater and basically felt like we were living in the games! Fun fun night!
We give many thanks to Prince Kuhio for allowing us to have a day off of school! Lexi and I spent the day at Waikiki! This was the first day I had spent the whole day at the beach in about 2 months! We had lots of naps and fun talking sessions! I love her!
Then it was back to another fun week of school! I finished all my lab reports and plenty of other essays. On Thursday, I did my last hike up to the burn site for my research project! And we had some good news! We have a baby!! And she is now planted in the school nursery! Isn't she so cute!?


One night we came home from the grocery story and we saw this little guy! They seriously don't die! Gross and creepy!
And Saturday night we went to the UH baseball game with our one big island happy family! They went into extra innings but were able to pull out a win! And we had our hawaii warrior dogs!
such a beautiful field! Its all turf!
Dinner = warrior dogs!

We love Mike and Nat!
It was a successful big happy family date night! Love them all!
Bro! Those hot dogs are HUGE!! haha you guys are money. I love and miss ya!
ReplyDelete