Home seriously is the best! After the hectic morning of
trying to catch my flight (I was the 2nd to last person to get on
the plane, and as soon as I sat down we pulled out! It was a huge line to get
through security!) But we landed early and the shuttle arrived in St. George an
hour earlier than it said we would! My family is just the best and I loved just
sitting on the stairs and chatting and laughing with all the bro’s! Yeah we have lots of comfy couches to sit on, but on the stairs we just laugh that much harder! That night
we went and saw Batman at midnight! We didn’t have any crazy shootings like
they did in Denver, but we did get to see an hour of previews for new movies
coming out! Batman was insane and we all loved it!!
The next day a few of the Robinson gang came to the condo!
Brenda and Gigi, Mandy and Jody, and Grandma and Grandpa! We all went to lunch
at Chili’s and even cousin Mindy and Lexi joined us! Then it was Aladdin at
Tuachan! It was an amazing performance
and the Genie had us laughing the whole night!
And Happy Birthday to me!! Wooot wooot! It was a princess day!
And we had a grand princess party! It was also my golden birthday – I turned 22
on the 22nd! My mom had the boys get me 22 presents – and many were
from the dollar store but they were so funny! If anyone needs silly string, a
kite, a tattoo sleeve, or even toilet seat covers – just let me know I got you
covered! The other Parry’s came over and we had burgers!!
Throughout the next week – I researched all 140 PA schools
in America and made a list of all the ones that I could apply! Cody, Dylan,
Wyatt and I were all able to do some temple work. We watched the movie Brave –
I thought it was adorable! I was able to shadow a doctor who is in family medicine and
then we took our disabled friends bowling and to get ice-cream!!
Wyatt was in a skim boarding contest and took 2nd
place! He did awesome!






i wish we could have seen hairspray together so i could have sang you all the songs!
ReplyDelete